Professional Psych Seminars
Thank you for visiting Professional Psych Seminars. We have provided information to familiarize you with our company's services. By using the Professional Psych Seminars web site you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
- Professional Psych Seminars & its Logo are proprietary marks owned by Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. All other copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted in the Professional Psych Seminars web site are the proprietary items of their respective owners.
- All depictions of Professional Psych Seminars, including, but not limited to, its Type Logomark, the Round Flower, its proprietary marks, slogan and service descriptions are protected intellectual property owned by Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. Copyright © 1997-2009, Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Any copying, reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or other use of the images, text, format, design or any material in the Professional Psych Seminars web site, in whole or in part, requires written permission by Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. All requests for permission must be in writing and sent to the Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. Corporate Offices in Westlake Village, California. ANY COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, TRANSMISSION, MODIFICATION, OR OTHER USE OF THE PROFESSIONAL PSYCH SEMINARS WEB SITE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION BY PROFESSIONAL PSYCH SEMINARS, INCORPORATED IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- All information offered by Professional Psych Seminars is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, therefore any results reported, if they exist, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician regarding the suggestions and recommendations made by Professional Psych Seminars.
- You may print, download or otherwise reproduce one copy of the Professional Psych Seminars web site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only. Any such reproduction must be accompanied by the copyright. At no time may any of these proprietary notices be removed.
- The Professional Psych Seminars web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, information that is incomplete or uncurrent. Additionally, Professional Psych Seminars IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Professional Psych Seminars DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Professional Psych Seminars WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. NEITHER Beautyhabit, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, NOR ITS ASSIGNS OR SUCCESSORS, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT OR INDIRECT), INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST PROSPECTIVE ADVANTAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE Beautyhabit WEB SITE AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS AGAINST Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. Reference to specific products, processes, or services, do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by Professional Psych Seminars, Inc.
- All communications, materials, or information submitted to Professional Psych Seminars, Inc., including customer comments, testimonials, questions, suggestions, comments or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any submissions become the property of Professional Psych Seminars, Inc. and may be used for any purpose including publication on this site or printed collateral material.
- This site is created and controlled by Professional Psych Seminars in the State of California, U.S.A. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Professional Psych Seminars reserves the right to make changes to its web site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
- Although Professional Psych Seminars endeavors to maintain accurate, up-to-date information, photographs or graphic representations of product may not represent actual product packaging and/or color. Further, product color represented on the Professional Psych Seminars web site may differ from actual product color dependant upon gamma, brightness, contrast and color control of the individual monitors used to view the Professional Psych Seminars web site.
Information Collection and Use
To provide you the best possible products and services, we will request specific personal information when you register on Professional Psych Seminars as well as when you make a purchase. Any personal information collected on Professional Psych Seminars is knowingly and voluntarily provided by customers and visitors to our site.
We collect your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone numbers, email address, and preferred shipping method in order to deliver your orders promptly and to the proper location. We use your email address to send you an email following a purchase to confirm that your order was received, and provides an itemized order summary with your order number. If necessary, a representative of Professional Psych Seminars may contact our you for additional information needed to facilitate order processing or to update a your order progress.
We may occasionally run contests and other promotions on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (such as their email address) and demographic information (such as their zip code, age, or income level). We use this contact information to send users information about our company as well as marketing and promotional materials from our company.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping cart. Your name and password are used to verify that you are a registered customer and prevent anyone else who may have access to your computer from ordering in your name without your expressed consent.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We will automatically store your credit card number and expiration date on our secure server with your account so that you will not have to fill out this information again during future visits and purchases at Professional Psych Seminars. This information is used solely for billing purposes when you order from Professional Psych Seminars and is always encrypted and transmitted safely over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Professional Psych Seminars uses industry standard 128 bit encryption, insuring that any online transaction will be secure against third party interception. It should be noted that emails to and from Professional Psych Seminars are not secure, therefore emailing credit card numbers to Professional Psych Seminars is strongly discouraged.
Any information you provide will be used to:
- improve upon and personalize the Web site content and services to enhance your shopping experience;
- better our customer service; and
- contact you about Web site updates, special offers, new products and services.
Professional Psych Seminars may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with our vendors and marketing partners for research purposes. This includes aggregate data about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information. You always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future mailings from Professional Psych Seminars; please email Professional Psych Seminars to opt-out at email@example.com.
Professional Psych Seminars has relationships with credit card processing companies. These companies only have access to information that is necessary for each to fulfill their respective roles in completing our customers' orders.
To further insure your privacy, Professional Psych Seminars packages and ships all product from our location in Westlake Village, California. No fulfillment agency or additional third party will have access to your personal information.
Professional Psych Seminars reserves the right to share personal information with legal authorities to the extent required by law.